Pruning the trees is necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance and safety of your trees. Most trees disasters occur in the summer due to wind storms, removing dead wood and thinning out crowns reduce the wind resistance and breakage.
Tree pruning also helps to let the sunlight go through for your lawn, garden and Swimming pool.
Which trees need prunning?
- Those trees that have branches rubbing each other.
- Trees with limbs interfering with wires, building, windows, etc.
- Trees with weak limbs and limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay.
- Those trees with insect- infested limbs.
- Trees with damaged branches by adverse weather condition.